TERMS OF SERVICES AND REFUND AGREEMENT Motorcycle Riding Centers, Inc.
This Agreement is between Motorcycle Riding Centers, Inc. (“MRC”) and the undersigned (“You”) concerning MRC providing lessons to You.
- IF YOU CANNOT MAKE A SCHEDULED CLASS FOR ANY REASON AT ALL YOU MUST LET US KNOW BY PHONE AND IN WRITING AT LEAST 10 DAYS PRIOR TO THE CLASS. IF YOU DO NOT THERE IS NO REFUND IN ANY AMOUNT.
- There will be a $30 administrative fee for terminating the class (a $00 administrative fee if you started the E course). If you want to reschedule a class there is a $25 administrative fee.
- You need to show MRC a valid NJ driver’s license or a valid NJ permit to take a class. Out of state licenses do not qualify for the Division of Motor Vehicles waiver. NJ MC Permit only does not qualify for the waiver.
- If You do not bring your completed E course certificate to class, You WILL NOT get the waiver.
- The E course must be completed within 30 days of the start of your class.
- If You are dismissed from the class for any reason, YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR MONEY FOR THE CLASS. These reasons may include:
- You are not coordinated enough at the time;
- You do not have your required equipment;
- You are having trouble riding and decide to leave;
- The instructors suggest private lessons;
- You commit an unsafe act;
- You have not taken the classes on back to back days; or
- You are 10 or more minutes late to a classroom or 1 minute or more late to the riding portion.
You must be able to balance and ride a bicycle to take this class. You have to have ridden a bicycle within 6 months of your class.
Course goes on rain or shine!!
MRC DOES NOT guarantee You passing the class. Motorcycling is not for everyone.
If you fall and break the bike you will be sent home. You get one bike for the entire class. You are responsible for damages in excess of $300. If MRC pursues You for any payment, You must pay MRC’s reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs of suit.